We are being sprayed like rats. It is frightening news, unless we rapidly become aware, it will cause — it is intended to cause — the death of most of our species.
Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization – Dane Wigington
LOOK UP — New, Full Documentary -Chemtrails, Geo-Engineering
So the burning question remains:
Why do government agencies deny chemtrails while fully acknowledging the existence of future solar geoengineering programs?
Part of the answer goes back to the history of the National Weather Modification program organized by NASA in 1966.
Weather modification eventually came under the department of defense where top secret clearances of involved federal agencies became a virtual “gag order” on public disclosure due to the usual excuse of “national security”. Chemtrails and advanced electromagnetic sources are integrated to form a a global weather modification network hidden from public view . The ionospheric heater like the one at HAARP is only one example of a electromagnetic sources that integrate into a multi-layered weather modification network that has advanced to create weather and climate change on demand.
Keith’s suggests that 20,000 tons of sulfuric acid (H2SO4) would be required to geoengineer the stratosphere to protect against global warming.
Let’s use the hypothetical example of an aircraft capable of climbing to 70,000 feet in the stratosphere to release a 10 ton payload. With a one year timetable for completion, the initial seeding would require 2,000 sorties (trips) to deliver 20,000 tons of H2SO4 to the stratosphere within 12 months. This would require only six (6) aircraft deployments per day compared to the hundreds of similarly sized aircraft involved in deployment of chemtrails – the “exotic weapon” that UN/IPCC scientists agree is warming the climate.
The scale of Keith’s proposal to deploy 20,000 tons serves to demonstrate that the covert chemtrails operation is many times larger and uses hundreds of full-size jets capable of releasing 10 ton payloads at 37,000 feet in the troposphere every hour of every day since the mid, 1990′s.
This closer look at the metrics reveals chemtrails are neither SRM or SAG and challenges the definition of chemtrails as equivalent to geoengineering to allegedly cool the planet. Again, the case is further made when the UN/IPCC workgroup agrees with Cliff Carnicom’s conclusion that persistent contrails and resultant artificial cirrus clouds tend to warm the climate.
Finally, who would be so gullible as to presume Keith’s SAG plan to spray sulfuric acid would replace chemtrails – a covert operation that never pretended to be a benevolent program to mitigate global warming?
The future could see two opposing aerosol operations: (1) Covert chemtrails that warms the climate and (2) Sulphuric acid as SAG/SRM to offset warming due chemtrails.
The IPCC and geoengineers, Ken Caldeira and David Keith could feel somewhat justified in denying chemtrails because they know it’s not competing as an operation intended to mitigate global warming. Basically, they are saying that Chemtrails – the covert exotic weapons program – is none of their business due to national security issues.
It makes little difference to geoengineers if the climate is warming due to CO2 or chemtrails – It will add to Keith’s business interests to offer SRM no matter the collective cause for warming.
We might suspect that the UN/IPCC was hoping to run out the clock in order to allow passag of hard-core climate change legislation by ignoring how chemtrails warm the climate as long as it helps to make the case for policy makers.
But in view of the skyrocketing public awareness of warming by chemtrails and destructive weather modification schemes, the IPCC is more and more regarded as a consensus of climate liars.
To complicate matters more, new research says reducing the amount of sunlight reaching the planet’s surface by geoengineering may not undo climate change after all. Two German researchers used a simple energy balance analysis to explain how the Earth’s water cycle responds differently to heating by sunlight than it does to warming due to a stronger atmospheric greenhouse effect. Further, they show that this difference implies that reflecting sunlight to reduce temperatures may have unwanted effects on the Earth’s rainfall patterns. The results are now published in Earth System Dynamics, an open access journal of the European Geosciences Union (EGU). (source)
Chemtrails are not SRM (Solar Radiation Management) or SAG (Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering)
- Chemtrails is an “exotic weapon” as defined in HR-2977 and a widely used term to describe unusual persistent jet emissions.
- To say that chemtrails is “geoengineering” to mitigate global warming is misleading since it implies that chemtrails is the same as SRM or SAG.
- To substitute Geoengineering, SAG and SRM for chemtrails as an attempt to achieve political correctness results in promoting misleading public information.
- Chemtrails was first published by the US Departmment of Defense as the title to a chemistry manual for future US Air Force Pilots.
- Chemtrails, the manual, is available online in PDF format
- Chemtrails is defined in the Oxford dictionary
- Chemtrails is a term originated by the prime suspects in the DoD.
- Chemtrails are far more than what geoengineering implies.
- Chemtrails contain ionizing salts and other chemicals that alter the electric characteristics of the atmosphere in ways that do not act as SRM/SAG to reflect sunlight back into space.
- Chemtrails are sprayed in the troposphere between 30 to 40,000 feet, not in the stratosphere above 60,000 feet, where the term SAG is appropriate.
- Chemtrails is a geophysical weapon capable of interaction with an array of powerful electromagnetic sources.
- Chemtrails is used by observers around the planet to best describe what is polluting and endangering their atmosphere every hour of every day.