What Kevin Annett is doing is so so important for all our futures. These Satan worshiping ‘Ninth Circle’ devils, hiding behind church and state, need to feel the heavy hand of justice. and their dark and evil deeds need to be exposed.
In the Matter of The People v. Bergoglio et al (Case Docket No. 18072014-002)
Judgement of the Magistrates of the Court,
including the majority decision with with one dissenting opinion
Issued in Chambers Friday, 18 July, 2014
The unanimous Judgement of the Court is that the three primary defendants Jorge BERGOGLIO, Adolfo PACHON and Justin WELBY have been convicted and are guilty as charged of aiding and abetting Crimes against Humanity, including murder and human trafficking, and of personal involvement in those crimes. Their guilt has been ably presented and proven beyond any reasonable doubt by the Prosecution.
The refusal of the Defendants to respond to a lawful Summons, to deny or refute the charges against them, or to present a counter case in their own defense, compelled the Court to consider their silence as a de facto pro confesso plea in which their guilt was established by their refusal to enter a plea. Precedent has established that pro confesso – which is the refusal of a defendant to plea in a case of profound importance – provides the basis for the lawful conviction and deposing of rulers and responsible heads of church and state. (The People in Parliament v. Charles Stuart, January 3, 1649)
In this precedent, the High Court established by the Parliament of England ruled that the silence of heads of church and state when accused of crimes against their own people amounts to a confession by the accused of all of the charges made against them (January 22, 1649).
One of our colleagues offers a dissenting opinion.
While concurring with the judgement that all three Defendants are guilty as charged, the dissenting Magistrate argues that pro confesso applies only when no other means exist to prevent such rulers from perpetrating tyranny and wars of aggression on their own people and their liberties, as was so in the historical case cited.
The dissenting colleague argues that by convicting the Defendants primarily under a pro confesso precedent, their actual guilt for the crimes cited can be construed to have been established according to a legal technicality. To quote our colleague’s statement,
“The overwhelming guilt of these leaders for unspeakable crimes demands that we convict them not simply on the basis of a technicality but according to the evidence alone, so that their guilt is crystal clear to the world and to posterity.”
The Court has taken into account this dissenting opinion in formulating its final judgement.
Accordingly, it is the unanimous judgement of the Court that:
1. The Defendants Jorge BERGOGLIO, Adolfo PACHON and Justin WELBY are guilty as charged on two counts: of organizing, aiding and abetting Crimes against Humanity, including murder and human trafficking, and of personally participating in the routine and ritual rape, torture and murder of children.
2. The Defendants are sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole or pardon, and to the forfeiture of their assets, property and authority.
3. The sworn Sheriffs of the Court and their affiliated Direct Action Units, established by the Court on June 1, 2014, are ordered to immediately arrest and imprison the Defendants at facilities provided by the Court, and to seize their property and assets. The public is asked to assist the Sheriffs in this task. An open ended International Citizens’ Arrest Warrant will be issued by the Court against the convicted persons within 48 hours of this judgement.
4. The Court will produce a full public statement making it clear that the basis for its conviction of the Defendants lay entirely in the hard evidence of their guilt, and that their refusal to plea, and hence the pro confesso judgement, was a contributing factor but not the basis of the guilty sentence.
5. In addition, to emphasize that this conviction is not a limited one aimed only at the top figureheads of murderous regimes, as of September 1, 2014, the Court will establish an ongoing Permanent Inquiry to investigate and prosecute others involved in the crimes proven in this case and contained in the permanent Court record. This Inquiry shall be entitled The Permanent Commission into Child Trafficking and Ritual Sacrifice and will have the power to subpoena and arrest, and adjudicate cases before the Court. The Commission will be international in scope, have no time restriction, and will seek cooperation from governments, international agencies and police forces with the aim of prosecuting and stopping forever the trafficking, ritual torture and murder of children.
6. To protect this Commission, its witnesses, officers and evidence, the Court record from the case of The People v. Bergoglio et all will remain sealed for now, along with the identity of the witnesses and Court officers, with the exception of that permitted by the special and unanimous authorization of the Court. The Jury members who were involved in proceedings thus far are relieved of their duties and thanked for their efforts.
7. This concludes the case of The People v. Bergoglio et al.
Issued by the Judicial Council of The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels
19 July, 2014
An Exclusive Report by Kevin D. Annett
“Cartels have moved into the human-smuggling business, imprisoning would-be border crossers, charging high rates, or requiring border crossers to act as drug mules or prostitutes … The former Wachovia Bank (now Wells Fargo), Bank of America, and Western Union all made or continue to make millions from drug money collected in the U.S. and sent or laundered back to Mexico … General Dynamics, Motorola and Raytheon are doing well by the (human trafficking prompted) border security build-up.” – The Washington Spectator, July 1, 2014
“The crime syndicate called ‘Ndrangheta provides the children used in the sacrificial killings in Holland, the ones I witnessed, including the human hunting parties. It’s called “The Octopus” in Holland. They are deeply involved in human trafficking thanks to their control of the police and politicians”. – Testimony of “Josephine”, retired lawyer and eyewitness, given in a deposition to the International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels, June 2014
“The ‘Ndrangheta is a Mafia style criminal organization in Italy, having replaced the old style Cosa Nostra. ‘Ndrangheta is currently the most powerful and richest criminal organization in Italy and possibly Europe, with an estimated annual revenue of at least 53 billion Euros ($72 billion US), gained from drug trafficking, extortion and money laundering”. – Wikipedia.org
Crime pays: that’s why it continues. And nothing pays as well as selling human beings, especially children.
Child trafficking isn’t just some sick illness: it’s a global, profitable business. And this simple fact is too often overlooked by the scramble to blame evil individuals, whether “Lizard-like Royals” or child-raping priests and popes, for the systematic slaughter of vast numbers of innocents.
The details of that global industry have surfaced, almost accidentally, in the course of the Brussels-based International Common Law Court trial of “Pope Francis” Jorge Bergoglio and others for child trafficking.
Commenced as a prosecution of the Catholic and Anglican church leaders for their documented involvement in harming children or aiding those who do, the Brussels case has since May unearthed considerable inside information on the corporate cartels that provide children for rape, torture and killing: and on their ties to the men presently under indictment by the Court.
Last month, I was contacted by a retired Dutch lawyer whose former husband is a member of the criminal syndicate that provides the children and adolescents who are used in ritualistic “hunting parties” in Belgium. I’ll call her Josephine. We’ve spoken three times on skype, and her recorded statements are now in the archives of the International Common Law Court of Justice.
According to Josephine, her ex-husband and other members of”The Octopus” – the local slang term for Ndrangheta, today’s born-again Mafia – provided ten children and adolescents who were hunted down and killed, and then mutilated, by wealthy men in forests near Oudergem, Belgium, in the spring of 2000 and 2004.
“I was there, I saw the whole thing. I was told they were kids from the juvenile detention centres in Brussels. They were let loose naked in the forest and hunted down and shot. The killers included Prince Friso of Holland and his wife’s friend, the billionaire George Soros, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, and Prince Albert of Belgium. After they shot down the young ones they cut off the boys’ penises and held them up like trophies, cheering and applauding.”
While confirmed by other insiders, these grisly accounts can distract from the bigger story and motives behind the crime. The ‘Ndrangheta syndicate, for example, obtains its child fodder through its deep involvement with the child-snatching roman catholic church and top Vatican officials. According to Matteo Macceo, a Radical Party member of the Italian Parliament,
“The modern Mafia are the same people who run the catholic church and the Italian government. They’re indistinguishable, they’re all in the same club. And their main concern is their assets, which come from organized crime: drugs, and arms dealing, and human trafficking.” (from a statement to the author made in Rome, April 2010)
The Catholic church is clearly the largest baby trafficker in human history, making billions each year by selling catholic newborns to orphanages, foster agencies and undisclosed parties. In Spain alone, 300,000 children were trafficked by the church between 1940 and 1980, reaping over $20 billion. (See ICLCJ testimony of Antonio Barrero). And the present under-indictment Pope Francis himself organized such a marketing of children of more than 30,000 Argentine political prisoners during his stint as front man for the military junta there in the 1970′s and ’80′s. (ICLCJ testimony of Witness No. 32)
This official slave trade ties in directly to criminal groups like ‘Ndrangheta, which often provides the outlets for catholic trafficking, selling the babies through syndicate-controlled safe houses and providing political and legal protection to their Vatican associates.
“For every single child raping priest or baby-dealing nun, there are ten other people protecting them, greasing the wheels, making the payoffs to keep it all working smoothly and hidden from view. And ‘Ndrangheta keeps rearing its ugly head in this whole business” stated a member of the Brussels Court’s Prosecutor’s Office, which is conducting the case against Jorge Bergoglio and others.
And yet even ‘Ndrangheta is itself part of a bigger global cartel specializing in a vast modern human slave trade financed by major banks tied in through their routine laundering of drug money for the mob. These banks include Bank of America, J.P. Morgan and HSBC, which recently admitted to laundering over $2 billion in drug money for Mexican crime syndicates.
This economic empire, in which drugs and human trafficking are so intimately bound, is reinforced politically by the continual use of child prostitution by domestic spy agencies to blackmail and control politicians and leaders. “The CIA admitted their vested interest in child trafficking in their 2008 disclosure that since the Vietnam War they have operated child prostitution ‘entrapment rings” to snare their congressional opponents, in Bangkok and Seoul” (Rock Creek Free Press, Washington).
All told, the recent exposure of royal and church involvement in child sacrificial rituals seems yet another tip in the proverbial iceberg of crimes in high places. But the fact of the common presence of ‘Ndrangheta in so many of these crimes against children, and that syndicate’s own direct ties to the Vatican, has given new impetus to the prosecution of Pope Francis and others who, like the Nazi defendants at Nuremberg, are symbolic of an entire system of corruption and death that must come down.
The release of new evidence and updates from the Brussels Court will be forthcoming.